Closing the day on Wall Street, the New York Stock Exchange witnessed a minor decrease in quotes, with an overall decrease of -0.07%. This dip was driven by securities such as the Russell 2000, whose losses amounted to 0.58%, Silver Dec 23 with -0.27%, and the NASDAQ Composite at -0.05%. Nevertheless, all sectors were able to maintain an overall stability.
The main European indexes:
- Euro STOXX 50 Index – 42.11 (1.59%)
- FTSE Euro 100 Index – 1392.52 (0.57%)
- S&P Europe 350 Index – 1826.44 (0.40%)
The main Asian indexes:
- S&P Asia 50 Index – 4232.86 (-0.87%)
- Dow Jones Asian Titans 50 Index – 186.5 (-0.80%)
- FTSE ASEAN 40 Index – 11.06 (-0.09%)
Main global indexes:
- FTSE All-World Index – 434.15 (0.55%)
- S&P Global 100 Index – 46359.98 (-2.31%)
- S&P Global 1200 Index – 3151.37 (0.72%)
- Dow Jones Global Titans 50 – 630.67 (0.16%)
Key market indicators before closing:
- Nasdaq rosed on 0.44%
- S&P 500 rosed on 0.31%
- Russell 2000 decreased on 0.02%
- Dow Jones rosed on 0.26%
Index-linked futures closed today as follows:
- Nasdaq rosed on 1.28%
- S&P 500 rosed on 0.49%
- Russell 2000 rosed on 0.42%
- Dow Jones rosed on 1.01%
Ups and downs
📈 These securities showed the maximum growth this morning:
- Jabil Inc. — +0.17%
- Sprout Social, Inc. — +1.71%
- USA Compression Partners, LP — +14.18%
- Concentrix Corporation — +3.80%
- Sirius XM Holdings Inc. — +4.90%
Securities of Baudax Bio, Inc. has the best trading closing in three months (30 June 2023 , +120.75%).
- Jabil (JBL) Q4 Earnings Beat Estimates
- T. Rowe Slams Goal-Linked ESG Bonds That Are Doing Little Good
- Unveiling USA Compression Partners LP (USAC)’s Value: Is It Really Priced Right? A …
- Concentrix Corporation (NASDAQ:CNXC) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
- Amazon’s Alexa, Google’s Assistant Will Share JBL Smart Speaker
📉 These securities showed the maximum decrease today:
- NextEra Energy Partners, LP — –15.35%
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. — –13.88%
- Worthington Industries, Inc. — –12.34%
- Home Product Center Public Company Limited — –11.22%
- CarMax, Inc. — -1.84%
Securities of Bionomics Limited has the worst closing in three months (-53.88%, 26 September 2023 ).
- NextEra Energy Partners (NEP) Cuts Distribution Rate, Units Drop
- Short Sellers Are Getting Torched for Billions: Taking Stock
- Unveiling Worthington Industries (WOR)’s Value: Is It Really Priced Right? A Comprehensive Guide
- Home Product Center PCL (HPCRF): A Deep Dive into its Dividend Performance
- CarMax, KB Homes to Show Big-Ticket Appetite Post-Fed Pause: Earnings Week Ahead
If we consider industries, the stocks of companies from Healthcare finished the day best of all. Their cumulative growth — 6.18%.
But stocks from Consumer Defensive went negative — -3.56%.
The companies from China are traded best on New York exchange. It happened thanks to Guangdong Green Precision Components Co., Ltd (+20.02%), Shenzhen Liande Automation Equipment co.,ltd. (+20.02%), Hengbo Holdings Co.,Ltd. (+19.99%).
The worse situation is with the companies from United States (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation –1.38%, The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company –1.38%, American Electric Power Company, Inc. –1.37%).