EPL is ready to kick off. Here some information about upcoming tournament.
First let’s remember top 5 teams of the last season:
1. Manchester City, 89 points
2. Arsenal, 84 points
3. Manchester United, 75 points
4. Newcastle, 71 points
5. Liverpool, 67 points
Last season 3 teams were relegated from EPL: Leicester, Leeds, Southampton.
But let’s look who’s got promoted instead:
- Burnley, #1 in Championship last season — with final 101 points, 87 goals in 46 games.
- Sheffield United, #2 — with final 91 points, 73 goals in 46 games.
- Luton, #3 — with final 80 points, 61 goals in 49 games (promoted through play-offs).
Almost all the teams made good signings before the start of the season. For now Arsenal spent the biggest money for new players.
Take a look a top5 of the team with the biggest transfer budget spend by the date:
- Arsenal – €261,6m
- Chelsea FC – €207m
- Newcastle United – €153,2m
- Tottenham Hotspur – €193,6m
- Manchester United – €191,7m
Here is top 5 most expensive transfers this summer in EPL by the date:
- Declan Rice – to Arsenal from West Ham – €116
- Josko Gvardiol – to Manchester City from RB Leipzig – €90,3m
- Rasmus Højlund – to Manchester City from Atalanta (Italy) – €75m
- Kai Havertz – to Arsenal from Chelsea – €75m
- Dominik Szoboszlai – to Liverpool from RB Leipzig – €70m
Declan Rice’s move to Arsenal is a major coup for the club. He is one of the best young midfielders in the world, and he will provide Arsenal with much-needed leadership and stability in the middle of the park.
Josko Gvardiol’s move to Manchester City is a sign of their ambition. He is a world-class center back, and he will add some much-needed depth to their defense.
Rasmus Højlund’s move to Manchester City is a bit of a surprise. He is a talented young striker, but he is still relatively unproven at the top level. However, he has the potential to be a great player, and he could be a good investment for Manchester City in the long term.
Kai Havertz’s move to Arsenal is a good fit for both player and club. He is a proven goalscorer, and he will add some much-needed creativity to Arsenal’s attack.
Dominik Szoboszlai’s move to Liverpool is a bit of a risk. He is a talented player, but he has struggled to find consistency at RB Leipzig. However, he has the potential to be a great player in the Premier League.
Transfer market will close in the end of the month, so maybe we’ll see more updates.
Нere is the ultimate list of teams this season in EPL. If you are in betting, find preliminary bets for the ones who can win the league this season or relegate.
|Team||Win the league||Relegate|
|Brighton & Hove||80,00||50,00|