Barcelona has taken the win in Match Day 30 of La Liga against Atletico Madrid, with a single goal scored by F. Torres at the 44th minute. The goal put Barcelona ahead and they were able to keep their lead for the remainder of the match, ending with a 1:0 victory. It was a hard-fought battle between two top teams in La Liga, but ultimately Barcelona came out on top. This victory puts them closer to their goal of winning the league title this season and will be an important boost for them as they continue their campaign.
Marc-André ter Stegen (rating 7.7)
Jan Oblak (rating 6.9)
Pedri (F. Torres, 61)
A. Morata (A. Witsel, 59)
Barcelona dominated in terms of ball possession, with 62% compared to Atletico Madrid’s 38%. Barcelona were also much more prolific with their shots on target and goal attempts, making 13 and 4 respectively. Gavi was the most active in terms of shots for Barcelona, while Atletico Madrid had 12 shots on target and 3 on goal. Antoine Griezmann made the most hits on goal for Atletico Madrid.
Jules Koundé of FC Barcelona had a pass accuracy of 88%, completing 90 passes in total. Atletico Madrid’s Rodrigo de Paul had a pass accuracy of 77%, making 66 passes in total. Meanwhile, Raphinha from Barcelona made 4 key passes and Rodrigo de Paul from Atletico Madrid made 2.
Barcelona and Atletico Madrid both had impressive defensive displays in the recent match, with Barcelona leading in interceptions by four to Atletico Madrid’s seven. Frenkie de Jong of Barcelona was the interception leader for his team, with two successful interceptions during the game. Atletico Madrid’s Nahuel Molina also had two interceptions, making him the top interception leader for his team. Barcelona had three total interceptions during the match, with Ronald Araújo contributing two of them. Finally, Atletico Madrid’s José María Giménez rounded out their defense with one successful interception. Both teams put on a strong defensive display throughout the entire match and it is clear that they are both committed to protecting their goal at all costs!
Raphinha and Nahuel Molina are two players who have shown their skill and determination on the field. Raphinha, of Barcelona, has led his team with 11 face-to-face fights for the ball, while Nahuel Molina of Atletico Madrid has emerged as a leader in his team with 13. These two players have demonstrated that they are some of the top competitors in their respective leagues and that their teams can rely on them when it comes to competing for the ball. Their hard work and dedication should be commended by all fans of football.
- M. Alonso (Barcelona) at 28 minute
- S. Busquets (Barcelona) at 57 minute
- Raphinha (Barcelona) at 78 minute
- Gavi (Barcelona) at 90 minute
- A. Griezmann (Atletico Madrid) at 75 minute
- S. Savic (Atletico Madrid) at 80 minute
- J. M. Gimenez (Atletico Madrid) at 81 minute
- P. Barrios (Atletico Madrid) at 83 minute
- S. Reguilon (Atletico Madrid) at 84 minute
- A. Morata (Atletico Madrid) at 86 minute
- S. Niguez (Atletico Madrid) at 90 minute
- I. Grbic (Atletico Madrid) at 90 minute
The last five games (including this match):
- Barcelona – WDDWW
- Atletico Madrid – LWWWW
Top 5 La Liga scorers:
- Robert Lewandowski (17, Barcelona)
- Karim Benzema (14, Real Madrid)
- Borja Iglesias (12, Real Betis)
- Vedat Muriqi (12, Mallorca)
- Enes Ünal (12, Getafe)
- Barcelona will play with Rayo Vallecano. April 26 at 20:00 (UTC), on Estadio de Vallecas.
- Atletico Madrid will play with Mallorca. April 26 at 17:30 (UTC), on Estádio Cívitas Metropolitano.