On April 21, the Italian Serie A will kick off Match day 31 with a game between Verona and Bologna. The match will take place in Verona at 18:45 (UTC). Both teams will be looking for a win to help them reach their goals for the season. Verona are currently in 11th place and Bologna are in 15th, so this game is sure to be an exciting one. Fans from both teams will be watching closely to see who will come out on top.
The upcoming match between Verona and Bologna is sure to be a thrilling one. According to bookmakers, Verona is the favorite to win at 2.7, while a draw is given odds of 2.95 and Bologna is given odds of 2.88 to win. With such close odds, it’s anyone’s guess as to who will come out on top. Whichever team you decide to place your bet on, make sure to tune in and watch the match to see who will come out victorious.
|Verona – Bologna||April 21 at 18:45 (UTC)||2.7||2.95||2.88|
|Salernitana – Sassuolo||April 22 at 13:00 (UTC)||3.1||3.45||2.25|
|Lazio – Torino||April 22 at 16:00 (UTC)||1.83||3.3||4.8|
|Sampdoria – Spezia||April 22 at 18:45 (UTC)||2.5||3.25||2.88|
|Empoli – Inter||April 23 at 10:30 (UTC)||6.4||4.3||1.5|
|Udinese – Cremonese||April 23 at 13:00 (UTC)||3.6||3.4||2.05|
|Monza – Fiorentina||April 23 at 13:00 (UTC)||1.71||3.75||4.75|
|AC Milan – Lecce||April 23 at 16:00 (UTC)||1.47||4.1||7.2|
|Juventus – Napoli||April 23 at 18:45 (UTC)||2.85||3.1||2.62|
|Atalanta – AS Roma||April 24 at 18:45 (UTC)||2.3||3.25||3.2|
The Italian Serie A league saw some impressive performances this season. Napoli topped the league in terms of goals scored, with an impressive 62 goals. Lazio had the best defense, conceding only 20 goals. Udinese had the most clean sheets, with 4 games without conceding a goal. Cremonese had the worst defense, conceding 54 goals, while Sampdoria had the worst attack, scoring only 19 goals. Sampdoria also had the most games with goals conceded, with 26 games.
Players’ stats of the season
The Serie A is heating up as the season draws to a close, and the top goal scorers are in a tight race for the title. Victor Osimhen of Napoli has the lead with 19 goals, closely followed by Lautaro Martínez of Inter with 14 goals and Ademola Lookman of Atalanta with 13 goals. It’s sure to be an exciting finish to the season as these three players battle it out for the top spot.
The topscorers of the Serie A now:
- Victor Osimhen – 19 (Napoli).
- Lautaro Martínez – 14 (Inter).
- Ademola Lookman – 13 (Atalanta).
- MBala Nzola – 13 (Spezia).
- Khvicha Kvaratskhelia – 11 (Napoli).
In terms of assists — here is top 5 players:
- Khvicha Kvaratskhelia – 9 (Napoli).
- Sergej Milinković-Savić – 8 (Lazio).
- Isaac Success – 6 (Udinese).
- Piotr Zieliński – 6 (Napoli).
- Nicolò Barella – 6 (Inter).
The best goalkeepers:
- Bartłomiej Drągowski (Spezia) — 102 saves during the season.
- Lorenzo Montipò (Verona) — 96 saves during the season.
- Łukasz Skorupski (Bologna) — 93 saves during the season.
- Wladimiro Falcone (Lecce) — 91 saves during the season.
- Michele Di Gregorio (Monza) — 89 saves during the season.
Serie A table right now: