The upcoming Match day 29 of the Bundesliga season is set to be an exciting one, with FC Augsburg hosting VfB Stuttgart in the first match of the day. The match will take place on April 21 at 18:30 (UTC) in Augsburg. Both teams are currently in the middle of the table and will be looking to get the three points to help them climb the standings. With both teams in need of a win, this is sure to be an intense match that you won’t want to miss.
This weekend, the most anticipated match of the season is set to take place between Bayer Leverkusen and RB Leipzig. According to bookmakers, Bayer Leverkusen are the favorites to win the match with odds of 2.53, while the odds of a draw are 3.55. RB Leipzig are not far behind, with odds of 2.68 to win the match. This match is sure to be an exciting one, and it will be interesting to see which team will come out on top.
|FC Augsburg – VfB Stuttgart||April 21 at 18:30 (UTC)||3.14||3.65||2.19|
|FSV Mainz 05 – Bayern Munich||April 22 at 13:30 (UTC)||5.3||4.5||1.57|
|1899 Hoffenheim – FC Koln||April 22 at 13:30 (UTC)||2.26||3.5||3.1|
|VfL BOCHUM – VfL Wolfsburg||April 22 at 13:30 (UTC)||2.25||3.48||3.14|
|Hertha Berlin – Werder Bremen||April 22 at 13:30 (UTC)||3.0||3.48||2.33|
|Borussia Dortmund – Eintracht Frankfurt||April 22 at 16:30 (UTC)||1.63||4.4||4.82|
|SC Freiburg – FC Schalke 04||April 23 at 13:30 (UTC)||1.78||3.75||4.53|
|Bayer Leverkusen – RB Leipzig||April 23 at 15:30 (UTC)||2.53||3.55||2.68|
|Borussia Monchengladbach – Union Berlin||April 23 at 17:30 (UTC)||2.37||3.32||3.05|
Bayern Munich has had an impressive season in the league, scoring the most goals with 77 and having the best defense, conceding just 28 goals. FC Koln had the most clean sheets, with 5, while VfL BOCHUM had the worst defense, conceding 61 goals. FC Schalke 04 had the worst attack, scoring only 26 goals, and VfL BOCHUM didn’t score in 11 games. VfB Stuttgart had the most games with goals conceded, with 26. It’s been an interesting season for the league, with Bayern Munich leading the way.
Players’ stats of the season
The Bundesliga is currently being dominated by three impressive players. Niclas Füllkrug of Werder Bremen has scored a total of 16 goals, while Marcus Thuram of Borussia Monchengladbach and Randal Kolo Muani of Eintracht Frankfurt are close behind with 13 goals each. These three players have been leading the Bundesliga in the goal-scoring department and have been a major factor in their respective teams’ success this season. It will be interesting to see if any of these players can maintain their impressive form and continue to lead the Bundesliga in goals.
The topscorers of the Bundesliga now:
- Niclas Füllkrug – 16 (Werder Bremen).
- Marcus Thuram – 13 (Borussia Monchengladbach).
- Randal Kolo Muani – 13 (Eintracht Frankfurt).
- Vincenzo Grifo – 13 (SC Freiburg).
- Christopher Nkunku – 12 (RB Leipzig).
In terms of assists — here is top 5 players:
- Raphaël Guerreiro – 11 (Borussia Dortmund).
- Randal Kolo Muani – 10 (Eintracht Frankfurt).
- Jamal Musiala – 9 (Bayern Munich).
- Alassane Pléa – 9 (Borussia Monchengladbach).
- Jonas Hofmann – 8 (Borussia Monchengladbach).
The best goalkeepers:
- Manuel Riemann (VfL BOCHUM) — 114 saves during the season.
- Rafał Gikiewicz (FC Augsburg) — 96 saves during the season.
- Oliver Baumann (1899 Hoffenheim) — 91 saves during the season.
- Mark Flekken (SC Freiburg) — 87 saves during the season.
- Jiří Pavlenka (Werder Bremen) — 87 saves during the season.
Bundesliga table right now:
|8||FSV Mainz 05||DDWDD||28||11||9||8||46||39||7||42|
|17||FC Schalke 04||WLLDD||28||5||9||14||26||52||-26||24|