|Barcelona – Girona||0 – 0|
|Real Betis – Cadiz||0 – 2|
|Real Madrid – Villarreal||2 – 3|
|Almeria – Valencia||2 – 1|
|Espanyol – Athletic Club||1 – 2|
|Rayo Vallecano – Atletico Madrid||1 – 2|
|Sevilla – Celta Vigo||2 – 2|
|Osasuna – Elche||2 – 1|
|Valladolid – Mallorca||3 – 3|
The most interesting stats of the Match Day
The latest goal of the Match Day was scored by Abdessamad Ezzalzouli (Osasuna) at the match with Elche. His team won with the final score 2 – 1, making it a great victory for Osasuna. This was one of 30 goals scored throughout this Match Day, an impressive 20% increase from the previous Match Day where teams only scored 24 goals total. Pau Torres (Villarreal) had an outstanding performance as well, scoring at 16 minutes during their game against Real Madrid and helping his team to win 2 – 3 in the end. It’s been an exciting Match Day!
Destroyer of the Match Day:
Elche put up an impressive defensive effort in their draw against Almeria, making a total of 43 destroying actions. The players made 10 interceptions, 5 blocks, and 24 tackles while the goalkeeper managed 4 saves. Despite this strong defense, they were unable to secure the win and settled for a 1-1 draw. However, they still outperformed Valladolid who has been the destroyer of the season with 36 activities per Match Day.
Creator of the Match Day:
Osasuna put on an impressive display of football against Sevilla, winning 2-1. The team won 128 duels and had a total of 155 actions. Of those, 6 shots were on target and 21 off target. This is impressive compared to the season’s creator Real Sociedad who average 122 actions per Match Day. Osasuna certainly put their all into this game, and it paid off with a much-deserved victory!
The team with the best pass accuracy:
Celta Vigo had the best pass accuracy in the league this season, with an impressive 89% of their 603 passes. Real Madrid was the best team in terms of passing accuracy, completing 92% of their passes per Match Day. On the other hand, Sevilla had the worst pass accuracy of any team with a 70% completion rate. Espanyol was also at the bottom of the standings this season with an average pass accuracy rate of 78%.
Thibaut Courtois of Real Madrid made an impressive 28 saves during the Match Day on April 8 2023 against Villarreal, although his team ultimately lost 2-3. Meanwhile, the game between Valencia and Elche featured a total of nine yellow cards but no reds. Despite this, the match ended in a draw with a final score of 2-2.
There is a top 3 of players with yellow and red cards this season:
- Alejandro_Baena, yellow + 1 red (Villarreal)
- José_Ángel_Carmona, yellow + 2 red (Sevilla)
- Alejandro_Catena, yellow + 1 red (Rayo_Vallecano)
The topscorers list in the league:
- Robert Lewandowski, 17 (Barcelona) ( + 0).
- Karim Benzema, 14 (Real Madrid) ( + 0).
- Joselu, 12 (Espanyol) ( + 0).
- Enes Ünal, 12 (Getafe) ( + 0).
- Iago Aspas, 12 (Celta Vigo) ( + 0).
In terms of assists — here is top 5 players:
- Antoine Griezmann , 8 (Atletico Madrid) ( + 0).
- Mikel Merino , 8 (Real Sociedad) ( + 1).
- Rodrygo , 7 (Real Madrid) ( + 0).
- Lucas Robertone , 7 (Almeria) ( + 1).
- Vinícius Júnior , 6 (Real Madrid) ( + 0).
The best goalkeepers:
- Édgar Badía (Elche) — 106 saves during the season ( + 4)
- Jeremías Ledesma (Cadiz) — 104 saves during the season ( + 0)
- Fernando Martínez (Almeria) — 100 saves during the season ( + 2)
- David Soria (Getafe) — 89 saves during the season ( + 4)
- Giorgi Mamardashvili (Valencia) — 81 saves during the season ( + 2)
League table right now:
The next Match Day will start April 15 at 14:15 (UTC) at Bilbao on (San Mamés Barria) with the game Athletic Club vs Real Sociedad.