Trading on New York exchange opened today with an increase in quotes — +0.91%. The main drivers of growth were securities CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (+ 2.96 %), Silver Mar 23 (+ 0.29%), Dow Jones Industrial Average (+ 0.11 %).
The main European indexes:
- Euro STOXX 50 Index – 43.93 (0.25%)
- FTSE Euro 100 Index – 1446.87 (-0.14%)
- S&P Europe 350 Index – 1883.51 (-0.07%)
The main Asian indexes:
- S&P Asia 50 Index – 4812.36 (-1.32%)
- Dow Jones Asian Titans 50 Index – 192.73 (-0.64%)
- FTSE ASEAN 40 Index – 11.55 (-0.60%)
Main global indexes:
- FTSE All-World Index – 426.41 (0.18%)
- S&P Global 100 Index – 36191.363 (0.87%)
- S&P Global 1200 Index – 3079.89 (-0.25%)
- Dow Jones Global Titans 50 – 549.27 (-0.57%)
Key market indicators two hours after opening:
- Nasdaq rosed on 0.86%
- S&P 500 rosed on 0.71%
- Russell 2000 rosed on 0.49%
- Dow Jones rosed on 0.68%
Ups and downs
? These securities showed the maximum growth this morning:
- United States Cellular Corporation — +24.52%
- Galaxy Digital Holdings Ltd. — +16.64%
- DraftKings Inc. — +15.33%
- Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. — +14.49%
- Otter Tail Corporation — +13.50%
The absolute maximum growth in the first 2 hours after the opening for the past three months was in shares of Clean Energy Technologies, Inc. (09 February 2023 , +212.17%).
- United States Cellular (USM) Reports Q4 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates (Yahoo Finance)
- Galaxy to Participate in a Series of Investor Conferences in March (Yahoo Finance)
- DraftKings (DKNG) CEO Jason Robins Looks to Score His Biggest Jackpot Yet (Bloomberg)
- Kinsale Capital Group Full Year 2022 Earnings: Beats Expectations (Yahoo Finance)
- Midmorning Positive EPS Surprises for U.S. Companies, Aug. 7 (Bloomberg)
? Securities that fell the most in the first hours of trading:
- XP Inc. — –18.75%
- Cognex Corporation — –12.96%
- Dropbox, Inc. — –11.44%
- Livent Corporation — –9.96%
- Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile S.A. — –9.88%
Securities of company Adani Enterprises Limited has the worst trading start in three months (-62.93%, 03 February 2023 ).
- XP Inc.A (XP) Misses Q4 Earnings and Revenue Estimates (Yahoo Finance)
- A $33 Billion Opportunity Just Presented Itself: Taking Stock (Bloomberg)
- Why Investors Shouldn’t Be Surprised By Dropbox, Inc.’s (NASDAQ:DBX) Low P/E (Yahoo Finance)
- When the Going Gets Rough, Well, It’s Just Rough: Taking Stock (Bloomberg)
- The Worldwide Lithium Industry is Expected to Reach $15.4 Billion by 2028 (Yahoo Finance)
If we consider industries, the stocks of companies from Energy started to trade best of all. Their cumulative growth — 23.67%.
But stocks from Consumer Defensive went negative — -3.81%.
The companies from United Kingdom are traded best on New York exchange. It happened thanks to Dino Polska S.A. (+377.45%), Eurobank Ergasias Services and Holdings S.A. (+223.26%), Terna Energy Societe Anonyme Commercial Technical Company (+159.13%).
The worse situation is with the companies from Japan (Direct Marketing MiX Inc. –1.22%, eWeLL Co.,Ltd. –1.22%, D. Western Therapeutics Institute, Inc. –1.22%).