Trading on New York exchange opened today with an decrease in quotes — -0.33%. The main drivers of decline were securities Crude Oil Mar 23 (-0.89 %), Silver Mar 23 (-1.16%), GBP/USD (-1.22%).
The main European indexes:
- Euro STOXX 50 Index – 43.79 (-0.23%)
- FTSE Euro 100 Index – 1446.71 (0.87%)
- S&P Europe 350 Index – 1883.17 (0.57%)
The main Asian indexes:
- S&P Asia 50 Index – 4815.2 (-2.00%)
- Dow Jones Asian Titans 50 Index – 192.44 (-1.88%)
- FTSE ASEAN 40 Index – 11.59 (-0.60%)
Main global indexes:
- FTSE All-World Index – 429.2 (-0.36%)
- S&P Global 100 Index – 39500.473 (3.90%)
- S&P Global 1200 Index – 3100.35 (-0.44%)
- Dow Jones Global Titans 50 – 557.06 (-0.03%)
Key market indicators two hours after opening:
- Nasdaq decreased on 0.29%
- S&P 500 decreased on 0.29%
- Russell 2000 rosed on 0.36%
- Dow Jones decreased on 0.08%
Ups and downs
? These securities showed the maximum growth this morning:
- The Trade Desk, Inc. — +28.24%
- Roblox Corporation — +25.06%
- Bausch Health Companies Inc. — +14.01%
- Airbnb, Inc. — +12.84%
- Affirm Holdings, Inc. — +12.67%
The absolute maximum growth in the first 2 hours after the opening for the past three months was in shares of Dada Nexus Limited (26 January 2023 , +238.89%).
- The Trade Desk (TTD) Q4 Earnings Surpass Estimates (Yahoo Finance)
- Roblox’s Worst Post-Earnings Drop Wrecks Stock-Pop Narrative (Bloomberg)
- Bausch + Lomb names ex-CEO Brent Saunders as CEO, replacing Joseph Papa and stock jumps 6.5% (Yahoo Finance)
- Binance Probes a Crypto Exploit That All But Wiped Out a Token on Ankr Service (Bloomberg)
- Upstart earnings: What to expect (Yahoo Finance)
? Securities that fell the most in the first hours of trading:
- Devon Energy Corporation — -28.24%
- Hecla Mining Company — -25.06%
- Akamai Technologies, Inc. — -14.01%
- Barclays PLC — -12.84%
- Lithia Motors, Inc. — -12.67%
Securities of company Atlis Motor Vehicles, Inc. has the worst trading start in three months (-83.22%, 15 February 2023 ).
- Devon Energy’s (DVN) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Lag Estimates (Yahoo Finance)
- When ESG Investing Looks an Awful Lot Like Gambling (Bloomberg)
- Akamai (AKAM) Beats Q4 Earnings Estimates on Top-Line Growth (Yahoo Finance)
- No. 1 Georgia Bullies TCU 65-7 to Win 2nd Consecutive Title (Bloomberg)
- Lithia Motors (LAD) Q4 Earnings Lag Estimates (Yahoo Finance)
If we consider industries, the stocks of companies from Energy started to trade best of all. Their cumulative growth — 12.39%.
But stocks from Consumer Cyclical went negative — -3.25%.
The companies from United Kingdom are traded best on New York exchange. It happened thanks to Borr Drilling Limited (+355.64%), Richter Gedeon Vegyészeti Gyár Nyilvánosan Muködo Rt. (+58.21%), Creo Medical Group PLC (+45.45%).
The worse situation is with the companies from United States (Triton International Limited –1.21%, Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. –1.21%, BNP Paribas SA –1.18%).