Mexico hosted Poland at the Stadium 974. R. Lewandowski drop first goal at 58 minute of the match.
- R.Lewandowski at 58 minute (0 : 1) (Poland)
Guillermo Ochoa (rating 7.9)
Wojciech Szczęsny (rating 7.6)
C. Rodriguez (H. Herrera, 71)
K. Bielik (N. Zalewski, 46)
- Mexico — 61%
- Poland — 39%
In total two teams made 7 shots on target and shot 6 on goal:
- Mexico: 11 shots on target, 4 on goal. The most active in terms of the number of shots was — Alexis Vega.
- Poland: 6 shots on target, 2 on goal. Best in hits on goal – Robert Lewandowski.
Best players for each teams with pass accuracy:
- Héctor Moreno (Mexico) — pass accuracy 87%, total passes 81
- Jakub Kiwior (Poland) — pass accuracy 73%, total passes 46
Who made the most key passes from each teams:
- Luis Chávez (Mexico) — 2 key passes
- Piotr Zieliński (Poland) — 2 key passes
- Intercepts. Number of interceptions for Mexico — 6 (leader — Jorge Sánchez, 2). Poland — 9 (Bartosz Bereszyński has the most, 2).
- Ball tackles. Mexico — 1 (Jesús Gallardo, 1). Poland — 3 (Kamil Glik — 1).
By the number of face-to-face fights for ball the leaders in the teams are:
- Hirving Lozano, Mexico (11)
- Robert Lewandowski, Poland (14)
- J. Sanchez (Mexico) at 29 minute
- H. Moreno (Mexico) at 56 minute
- P. Frankowski (Poland) at 76 minute
The last five games (including this match):
- Mexico –
- Poland –
Top 5 World Cup scorers:
- Mehdi Taremi (2, Iran)
- Bukayo Saka (2, England)
- Enner Valencia (2, Ecuador)
- Olivier Giroud (2, France)
- Davy Klaassen (1, Netherlands)
- Mexico will play with Argentina. November 26, on Lusail Iconic Stadium.
- Poland will play with Saudi Arabia. November 26, on Education City Stadium.